Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hello!

Today we have a full house and we are wrapping up before heading to the press! Sadly, it is one of our intern's last day in the office. Here is a note from Hayley sharing her experience with us in the High Country. She will be missed!

Hayley (left) and Katie (right)

My time here in the High Country has flown by. I learned so much more than I thought I could through working at Market Connection. Since beginning my internship, I have gotten the chance to walk through numerous beautiful homes, assist in home photo shoots, work with the fantastic business owners of the area, and edit and write for High Country Home. I'd like to thank Chris, Katie, and Emily for this great experience, and I loved working with my fellow interns. Hopefully you all will hear from me again as I'd love to be back in this chair whenever the chance arises! - Hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment