- 2 slices of cucumber
- 1 spear cucumber for garnish
- 8 leaves of mint
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 ounce Basic Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces Blanco Tequila
- 3/4 ounce yellow chartreuse
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber slices with 7 of the mint leaves, the salt and the simple syrup. Add ice and the tequila, chartreuse, and lime juice and shake well. Fine-strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the cucumber spear and remaining mint leaf.
- 2 ounces of gin
- ounce of maraschino liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- ounce of violet liqueur
- 1 marasca cherry, for garnish
Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the ingredients, except the cherry, and shake until chilled. Strain the drink into a coupe glass and garnish with a marasca cherry.
- 1 1/2 pound sliced seedless watermelon, rind removed
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mild honey (such as orange blossom)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, for garnish
In the bowl of a food processor, place watermelon and process until very smooth. Strain through a coarse sieve set over a bowl, stirring to push through any pulp. Pour juice into a large pitcher. Add lemon zest.
In a bowl, whisk lemon juice and honey until honey dissolves; stir into watermelon juice. Stir 1 1/2 cups cold water; cover and refrigerate until very cold. Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices
- 2 cups seltzer
- 2/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 3 ounces raspberry-flavored syrup, or Chambord
- ice cubes
Combine seltzer, raspberries, mint and raspberry-flavored syrup (or Chambord) in a small pitcher. Pour over ice.